Who we are
Gautam Zen Zoetrope P Ltd
What personal data we collect
- information about your computer including your IP address, geographical location, browser type and version, and operating system;
- information about your visits to and use of this website including the referral source, embedded content [YouTube.com] , length of visit, page views, and website navigation paths;
- information, such as your Name, Telephone, Email address, that you enter when you use Contact Form [Citrix Podio] or Live Chat [tawk.to inc] with our website;
- information that you enter while using the services on our website;
- information that is generated while using our website, including when, how often, and under what circumstances you use it;
- information contained in any communications that you send to us by email or through our website, including its communication content and metadata;
- any other personal information that you send to us.
- If you upload images, documents etc to the website through Live Chat [tawk.to inc] section for explicitly sending to us to serve your requirements, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included.
- Google Analytics tracking is enabled in our website but we have not enabled Google AdSense on our site but we may do so in the future. These are for better website browsing experience and to deliver good content to our visitors. Google’s advertising requirements can be summed up by Google’s Advertising Principles. They are put in place to provide a positive experience for users. https://support.google.com/adwordspolicy/answer/1316548?hl=en
Who we share your data with
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your Personally Identifiable Information.
Using your Personally Identifiable information
- administering our website and business;
- personalising our website for you;
- enabling your use of the services available on our website;
- sending you goods purchased through our website;
- supplying services purchased through our website;
- sending statements, invoices, and payment reminders to you, and collecting payments from you;
- sending you non-marketing commercial communications;
- sending you email notifications that you have specifically requested;
- sending you our email newsletter, if you have requested it (you can inform us at any time if you no longer require the newsletter);
- sending you marketing communications relating to our business, where you have specifically agreed to this, by email or similar technology (you can inform us at any time if you no longer require marketing communications);
- dealing with inquiries and complaints made by or about you relating to our website;
- keeping our website secure and prevent fraud;
- verifying compliance with the terms and conditions governing the use of our website (including monitoring private messages sent through our website private messaging service)
How long we retain your data
If you leave a comment, or use Contact Form [Citrix Podio] the input and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users who uses Live Chat [tawk.to inc] on our website, we also store the personal information they provide like Name, Telephone & Email address for 2 years. Such information are only intended for internal use for offering better service to visitor’s explicit requirements.
What rights you have over your data
If you have have left comments, used Contact Form [Citrix Podio], or used Live Chat [tawk.to inc] you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes. Such requests are subject to terms and conditions which will be communicated to you.
Where we send your data
Visitor comments and other inputs may be checked through an automated spam detection service.
Head IT Admin
Last Edited on 2021-12-14